27 July 2008

Growing Judo in Roswell

Okay, I have a small problem. I am probably the world's worst recruiter. I'm not a great records keeper.

What does that mean for me? That means that I have to find a way to recruit students, of various ages, for my classes. I'm hoping that my brochures will be able to go through the various schools in the Roswell School District, so that I get at least a few students for my classes.

My goal for the fall semester for my judo club is to have between 10 and 20 students in my kids and adults class, each. I hope I will have success. If I'm successful, things should be really good. If not, well, antibellum status quo.
I do have some good points. Without too much ego, I'm a fairly good coach, teacher, sensei, or whatever you want to call it.

I think I should grow. With growth, new mats.

No comments: